Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Love Thursday - True Confessions

(All credit to the unknown photographer)


When I was of the age that young girls do such things, I practiced making out. The "object of my affection" was a stuffed penguin. Not taxidermied--stuffed. Like teddy bear stuffed.

Not many people know this about me. When we played Three Truths and a Lie, my osculations with the family Spheniscidae was one of my truths. Now my sister knows. It was her penguin. Hope she doesn't mind.

I prefer my practice partner to this kid's...but, to each her own.

Any truths you want to confess? I'd love to hear.

Wanda Tucker, Coach


For a free 1/2 hour coaching session with Wanda, please email your request to wtuckercoach@comcast.net.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

that picture is priceless!

Jen said...

awesom picture! Can't say I every thought of a penguin as a potential partner, though. And I honestly can't remember if I practiced kissing or not. I was a late bloomer...

dillyweed said...

totally precious. I love it!!! Thanks for sharing this one. My favorite.

Wanda said...

Just for the record, the penguin had a plastic mouth.

And dillyweed, of course this is your favorite! Your favorite movie is French Kiss!

Cowtown Pattie said...

One pig's slop is another kid's oats...or something.

What is it about penguins tonight? Some kind of special universal karma whispering in our ears?

Hmmmm.

Wanda said...

I am sure my sister remembers the penguin. I just didn't know if she knew about my...relationship with him.

Wanda said...

Thanks for the validation. It means a lot to me.

Statcounter