Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Be true to yourself


Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual; you have an obligation to be one. You cannot make any useful contribution in life unless you do this.

~Eleanor Roosevelt~

What a gal! I have always admired the common sense and wisdom of Eleanor Roosevelt. She spoke her mind and stood up for what she thought was right.
Bottom line is, who can I be if I am not being the individual I was born to be? There is only one me in all of the universe. Each of us can say the same. Be yourself...in all your glory.

Wanda Tucker, Coach

PS - Who says we are not ready for a woman president? Just look at Eleanor!

For a free 1/2 hour coaching session with Wanda, email your request to wtuckercoach@comcast.net.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

I'll vote for you if you vote for me!

Statcounter