Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas 2005

This year we did something different on Christmas. At the end of the day, after all the bustle was over, our close friends came to visit. We had one more round of pie and ice cream accompanied by a cup of espresso (or Americano if you prefer--decaf at that time of day); and here's my favorite part...we all did Qigong together.

Qigong is a Chinese healing system. It originally was developed as a balance to Kung Fu, the martial art.

We had fun! I felt better for having done the exercises. There is something about moving in unison, as if in a dance: We were together, moving together, doing something good for ourselves and each other.

It doesn't get any better than that, does it?

What is your favorite memory of the season? Maybe you celebrate something other than Christmas...tell me about your experience.

I'd love to hear.

Wanda Tucker, Coach

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey coach,whats up.souds like you had a good time with some friends.thats what counts. i hope the rest of your year is the same.

Wanda said...

Thanks, Freedom...amen to that. I appreciate your stopping by. I've stopped by your place a few times. Sounds like you had a rough year. I hope this one is better for you--in fact, I hope it is all you want it to be.

Best wishes in 2006!

Statcounter