Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Trust

(photographer unknown--credit gladly given)
How is this for trust in the world?
Yes, it's Love Thursday and I love puppy tummies.
How can one not be called to the highest good and most protective stewardship when looking upon this trusting vulnerability? This level of trust in the world calls me to a higher good...and it melts my heart.
What are some of the things that call you to be your best self? I'd love to hear.
Wanda Tucker, Coach
PS - For yet another kind of love, check out I love this guy... below.
For a free 1/2 hour coaching session with Wanda send an email request to wtuckercoach@comcast.net.

6 comments:

Crunchy Carpets said...

that is the funniest and cutest thing ever!

How amazing.........

PastormacsAnn said...

Awww. Look at that.

My children and my husband - for them I want to be the best me I can be, because they love me even when I'm not!

Anonymous said...

soooooo cute!!!

deedee said...

I love this photo!

Sean said...

Reminds me of my Corgi, Hamlet, when he was a pup. This guy has gray/orange coloring instead of orange coloring but otherwise he's the spitting image. Hamlet is 1 1/2 years old now and still sleeps the same way.

Sean

Wanda said...

I don't remember my Oliver sleeping that way. He was a sable which is probably what this one is.

I never get tired of looking at this picture.

Statcounter